Top-10 most expensive hotels in the world
People on vacation usually book a room in a hotel. It’s very important for the room to be comfortable with a bathroom, a clean bed, where you can rest, a TV and the Internet. But rich people prefer something more than just a TV and the Internet. If a person with an average salary can hardly afford a room for a family, the rich sometimes rent several floors. Therefore, we present you top-10 most expensive hotels in the world.
10. The 10th place takes French hotel Part Hyatt-Vendõme, located in Paris. The most expensive royal room is on the first floor with the size no less than 230 square meters. You can barely call it a usual room, because besides a separate kitchen and a bedroom, there is also dining room, bar and spa facilities. Such room costs 15500 $ per day.
9. Another French hotel Paris Hotel Four Seasons George V is on the 9th place. It deservedly can be called royal. Except for the astonishing luxury, here you can see subtle glamour and comfort. There’s everything you need in the room: a separate kitchen, a dining room, a living room, etc. It’s designed in Viennese style and costs 16000 dollars.
8. The Swiss elite class hotel, called Le Richemond is the next in our list. This hotel is widely-known, but in 2007 it was completely reconstructed. Nowadays, it has a room, which can host even a king. All the decorations are made of gold. Paintings and mosaic ceilings are very high. But the main peculiarity is a terrace 90 square meters long, thus you can enjoy a wonderful view on Geneva. The room costs 17500$ per night.
7. The 7th place deservedly takes Burj Al Arab in the United Arab Emirates. It has two-story room at its disposal and amazes with its wealth and beauty. The floors here are made of marble in mosaic form. Mirrors are practically everywhere, the handicraft furniture is made of mahogany tree. Thus, the room can be called royal and will cost you 18000$.
6. The next in top-10 most expensive hotels is Moscow Hotel The Ritz-Carlton. Its uniqueness consists in large windows, which stretch along the entire wall. The mirrors are in huge frames and floors have special heating. If you are a profound reader, the library is available for you, as well as a grand piano and from the windows you can see Kremlin. The price for the room is 18200$.
5. The hotel in the island of Atlantis is on the midway point of the List. What could be better than vacation on the Bahamas? The rooms are adjusted to each other and form two large towers. When you look at the window you’ll see a beautiful landscape, which looks like a mirage. The price for the room is 25000$.
4. The 4th place is sealed by Geneva Hotel President Wilson Hotel. The hotel has a unique four-room suite penthouse. But if you want to have a closer look, you need to visit it.
3. The 3rd place takes the American hotel Four Seasons. The walls are transparent and the interior has a unique design. If, except for the beauty, you are interested in large space, this hotel is exactly what you were looking for, but be ready to pay 34000$.
2. The second place also belongs to an American hotel called Palms Casino Resort. The interior has a Playboy design, but the main advantage is a jacuzzi. The price of this room is 40000$.
1. And the leader of our rating is Greek hotel Grand Resort Lagoniss. It’s a wonderful place, where only true kings have a rest. There’s absolutely everything you need: from a butler to a cook, separate beach, etc. It costs 50000$ per night.